Vista Marketing’s Digital Signage is powered by Eclipse Digital; approved ONELAN reseller.
What is Digital Signage?
Digital Signage is a display device driven by a media player to present a variety of collective media. The media player is controlled via a computer network (internet or intranet) and displayed on the screen instantly.
The digital displays can be plasma, LED, LCD screens, projectors and other computer-like devices however be aware that plasmas are not recommended as they have a tendency to ‘burn’ static images into the screen.
How flexible is Digital Signage?
- Systems allow for a screen to be divided into zones
- Each zone can be given an independent set of media and playlist
- Each zone can have pre-defined times and pre-defined order
- The entire layout can be changed at pre-defined times
- All this allows for as much or as little customisation as you wish
What media can be displayed through Digital Signage?
- HD Live TV or Video
- RSS Feeds
- Adobe Flash Content
- Atomic Clock
- Dynamic menu’s published via Excel
Why Vista Marketing Digital Signage?
- Large network of manufacturers willing to support Digital Signage in universities
- Expertise to implement a Digital Signage solution suited to your needs
- Design and management services to make the most of your Digital Signage
- Implementation, Support and Training services to help you through every step of your journey
Digital Signage in Education
Students are accustomed to interacting with technology on a day to day basis with the majority of children now having grown up with computer games, camera phones, and the internet.
Videos and images are an increasing engaging choice of communication, so incorporating this into the school experience will enable you to deliver key messages and potentially increase productivity.
A Digital Signage solution for Education allows you to replace ‘old-hat’ communication methods with eye-catching displays that can incorporate all the engaging mediums like moving images, video, TV, scrolling text, highlighted messages. All this enables you to deliver your key messages with high impact.
These same key messages can be introduced at multiple screen locations, perhaps in different buildings and campuses, counties or even countries, from one remote central point.
A key benefit to using Digital Signage in Education is the ability to create an additional revenue stream through aligned business messaging.
Want to know more?
Find out more information by visiting the Digital Signage Website www.eclipsedigitalmedia.co.uk